Tender 2’s Program
In the fall of 2012 Village Montessori School at Bluemont added a program to meet the needs of parents of toddlers. In order to be of greater service, we offer families with young ones not yet ready for the 3 to 6 year old class an opportunity to prepare for their Montessori experience. We call this program Tender 2’s.
This class is designed to meet the developmental needs of two to three year olds. It gives parents the opportunity to learn some very important early childhood principles, uncovered by Maria Montessori. We take these principles from theory to practical application with hands-on help from a Montessori-experienced teacher-guide.
Criteria for Tender 2’s are as follow:
- Mother, father, or nanny must be in attendance and FULLY PARTICIPATORY.
- Caregivers (parent or nanny) must bring their own toileting/diapering supplies and will be directly responsible for the physical needs of their child during the class.
- Child must be 22 months to 3 yrs of age.4. A MINIMUM of 4 students per class.
- IF NEW TO THE SCHOOL, PLEASE CALL AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO TOUR THE SCHOOL BEFORE THE CLASS BEGINS.
- Please send tuition with application (coming soon).
Sessions for 2016 – 2017
Fall 2016 Sessions
Spring 2017 Sessions
For Questions, contact: