Download our VMS Inquiry Packet
Four Easy Steps
- Initial Inquiry and School Visit – Contact the school for
information and make an appointment to visit the school.
An Inquiry Packet will be emailed to you. More detailed
information will be given to you at the time of your visit.
- Questions – Call the Head of School if in need of further
clarification in making a decision for the placement of your
child in Village Montessori School.
- Admission Application – Submit the completed application
form with the application fee listed on the Fee Schedule.
Your application will be acknowledged and reviewed.
- Enrollment – A contract will be offered upon completing a
school visit, application and accepting our offer of
enrollment. Complete the contract, make a copy for your
records, and submit the original to the office with the
specified deposit (10% of the Tuition fee).
Criteria for Admission
The following are criteria for admission at VMS. Waivers to these admission requirements may be granted at the sole discretion of the administration without incurring a liability for not waiving other admission requirements.
For All Enrollment, the parent must:
• Have spoken with the head of school and had a classroom tour
• Submit an application for admission with the non-refundable application fee prior to their child’s individual visit
• Have demonstrated serious intent to have the child attend VMS their kindergarten year if enrolled in the Primary program.
Morning Primary Montessori Program (3 – 4 yrs.)
The child must:
• Be 2 yrs. 9 months (depending on readiness)
• Be toilet-trained (no pull ups)
• If previously enrolled in school, recommendation from teacher that he/she is ready for preschool • Have had a child visit
Full Day Primary Montessori Program (3 – 5 yrs.) / Jr. Kindergarten/Kindergarten (5 – 6 yrs.) The child must:
• Be enrolled in the morning class
• Be recommended by the teacher that he/she is ready for extended day preschool program
Montessori Elementary & Middle School Program
The child must:
• Be 6 years of age by September 30 of the current school year
• Have previous Montessori primary experience or participate in an observation and interview process with the Head of School
No person shall, on the basis of race, color, religious belief, or national origin be excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or subjected to discrimination under any Village Montessori Program.