Village Montessori School at Bluemont is dedicated to a deep respect for the individuality of each young child’s development.
We offer the following programs and Curriculums
- Montessori Beginnings: A Parent-Child Class for Toddlers (18 months – 36 months)
- Stepping Stones: Montessori Toddler Class !8 months-36 months
- Montessor Primary Program: 3-6 years
- Montessori Elementary Program: 6-12 years
- Outdoor Classroom
- Montessori Cultural Enrichment
- Early Drop off 7:30-8:30
- Aftercare Monday –Friday 2:45-5:00
- Peace Curriculum
- We teach peacemaking and leadership skills to our students (and interested parents).
- Children learn how to communicate clearly and assertively in ways that express kindness and respect.
- They learn skills of conflict resolution, consensus building, and develop strong relationships.
- They learn about the world’s great peacemakers and leaders of nonviolent social change.
- We encourage our students to contribute to others through a tradition of community service and philanthropy.
“The child can develop fully by means of experience in his environment. We call such experiences ‘work’.”